Bean bag chairs are great! Not just because they look good and make good furniture, but also because they are super comfortable. With this item, you’re getting more than a bean bag chair.
Unlike regular bean bags that just contain foam and maybe beads, the Convertible Bean Bag Chair converts into a full size mattress. I know, it gets more comfortable!
If you want to use it as a bean bag chair, just sit on it. To convert it to a mattress, simply remove the chair cover, unravel the mattress to its full size and flip it a few times so the stuffing can lay right. When you need your bean bag chair again, just do the opposite: fold up the mattress and push it all the way into the chair cover.
Features of the Convertible Bean Bag Chair
- It is made with high quality polyester blend fabric. You don’t have to worry about getting lint stuck in your hair or getting abrasions on your skin from the fabric.
- The mattress/chair is filled with super-soft furniture grade foam that makes sleeping or sitting very comfortable. The foam filling is firm, supportive and long lasting.
- The bean bag cover is made of plush microfiber that is very soft to the touch. It is made with durable woven backing and can be machine washed and dried.
- The cover also has a very long zipper for easy removal.
- When fully unraveled as a mattress, this item measures 75 inches by 54 inches by 8 inches. This makes it big enough to hold at least two adults at once.
- It comes in different colors and it is perfect for any room in your home. So whether you’re looking for an addition to your living room or you need an extra source of comfort in your bedroom, the convertible bean bag chair will work just fine.
To ensure easy transport and avoid damage, the bean bag chair is vacuum packed for transportation. This means that the bean bag chair may be a little flat when you first receive. But give it a few days, and the stuffing will expand.