If you’re someone who loves to try out new recipes and discover new cuisines, then surely you own a cookbook or two. Now think about it, the last time you tried to make a meal from a cookbook, how was the overall experience? Did you enjoy bending over your kitchen counter or hauling around that heavy cookbook just to read the recipes? That’s what I thought.
Now imagine if you didn’t have to go through all of that. Imagine if you had just a little something to hold it up?
Introducing: The Deluxe Cookbook Holder!
The Deluxe Cookbook Holder is a strong and elegantly designed piece of furniture. It’s strong wooden base allows it to hold even the biggest cookbooks without falling over. The best part, you can adjust the inclination angle to meet your eye level.
For those of you who are already thinking, “but my hands and my countertop work just fine”, hold that thought. Here’s more information about this item that might change your mind.
Deluxe Cookbook Holder: Details
- The cookbook holder is made of fine wood and plastic. The cherrywood base is large size and stable enough to support any cookbook, no matter how large.
- The wooden back support can be adjusted to achieve a comfortable reading angle.
- Attached to the base, is a transparent acrylic shield for protection. So even if there’s a lot of spilling and splattering going on during cooking, you can rest assured that your cookbook will emerge unscathed.
- The acrylic shield is attached to the base with two metal hinges that also allow you to fold the cookbook holder for easy storage.
- The hinges also allow you to pull the shield away from the book if you need to turn the pages.
- This product comes in two sizes – the standard and extra large. The extra large size was made to hold larger cookbooks.
- At just 4 pounds, this cookbook holder is strong enough to get the job done but light enough to be moved around easily.
- The sleek and elegant design of the cookbook holder make it a great addition to your already fabulous kitchen decor.
- This item is also a great gift idea for that loved one who is crazy about meal prepping and recipe testing.
Say goodbye to back and arm aches from heavy cookbooks. Purchase this cookbook holder today!