Why settle for boring when you can transform your space with something as simple as wall paper? Whether you’re looking to revamp your living room decor, or you’re planning a hip hop themed event, this Graffiti Wallpaper is definitely the answer you’re looking for.
The urban inspired graffiti wallpaper is stylized to resemble street art.
This artistic wall decoration is guaranteed to make you fall in love with your space all over again. The vibrant colors and unique writings are an attention grabber any day.
The high quality print creates a unique 3D optical experience that will be loved by adults and children alike. So if you are in the market for new living room or bedroom decor, this item is a really good place to start.
- The Graffiti wallpaper is a vibrant mural style wallpaper. The colors and street art writings give it a very modern look and feel.
- It can double as a fun game for your kids. Identifying different writings on the wallpaper is a great way to pass time with loved ones.
- The wall decoration comes in 5 pieces. This allows you to get creative with your mounting choices. You could either mount single pieces as wall posters and multipart pictures or you put them all together as one wallpaper. Even the product wrapping can be an additional poster. I mean, the possibilities with this item are endless.
- The graffiti wallpaper is relatively easy to install. If you follow the instructions included in the package, you should be good to go in about ten minutes. However, employing a professional is always advised to avoid bumpiness and alignment issues.
- Say goodbye to dull wallpapers and low resolution pictures as this wallpaper was created using high print technology.
- Made from sturdy materials, you’ll never have to worry about tearing the wallpaper when hanging it up.
- The graffiti wallpaper weighs just about 1.05 pounds and measures 87.7 by 55 inches per piece. This is almost large enough to completely cover the average living room wall. Talk about saving a ton of money on a single purchase!
- If you have a teenage son who is obsessed with art and hip hop, this might be the best birthday present you could get him.
If you insist on hanging this up yourself, you can simply pin the corners with thumbtacks to hold them in place. However, this will only work if you’re hanging it up as a poster. If you’re going full wallpaper, you’ll definitely have to glue it down.