The Kotatsu Heated Table is one that has existed in Japanese culture for ages. With technology, it has evolved to become this all purpose furniture your home didn’t realize it needed.
Simply put, the Kotatsu Heated Table is a regular table that has been fitted with an electric heater and a blanket. If comfort and productivity were to have a baby, it would be this table.
The blanket hangs over the table frame but under the detachable table top. It can also be removed entirely from the table. This makes the Kokatsu table really flexible in its use. Another great thing about this table is that it is very compact: you won’t have to worry about taking up space in your home.
The product has a cord through which the electric heater is connected to the power outlet. So whenever you need to activate the heating function, simply plug it into a power outlet and turn on the switch.
- It has a power rating of 300W which is pretty low (great of course) for a product with so many uses.
- It has a power cord which is about 3 meters in length. With this length, you never have to worry about how far your outlet is.
- Very compact size that can fit into any room.
- The Kokatsu table is set up for 100V power outlet. If you’re ordering from a country with a different power outlet, you may want to consider getting a step up or step down transformer or converter (whatever the case may be).
- The table top is reversible. Whenever you feel like changing things up, or going for a different feel in your living space, simply flip the table top.
Note: This particular product does not come with the blanket, you would have to provide that yourself. But don’t fret, any king size blanket in good condition should work just fine.