A lot of us have toyed with the idea of sending virtual hugs and kisses to our loved ones who are far away from us. We’ve all been in situations where we wanted to offer comfort but the distance would just not let us.
While scientists are yet to come up with a device that allows us to send hugs and kisses, these Long Distance Touch Lamps come awfully close.
These touch lamps are a set of in-sync lamps. As long as both lamps are connected to WiFi, when you touch your lamp, your loved one’s lamp also lights up.
So if you have a friend, partner, or family member who is going away, these lamps are a great way to keep them close.
- The long distance touch lamps are a set of touch-activated lamps that can light in many different colors.
- The lamp set consists of two lamps that come pre-paired in a group. They can also be added to another group of lamps, depending on how large your friendship circle is.
- To activate the lamp, all you need is power and internet connection. When it is online, whenever you touch the lamp, it lights up and so does the lamp of your loved one.
- This item is compatible with 100 – 240 volts AC power outlets. It requires a 2.4 GHz WiFi connection as it is not compatible with the 5GHz connection.
- By default, the lighting of the lamp is set to fade off in one hour thirty minutes. However, it can be customized to fade off in thirty minutes, eight hours or even twenty-four hours.
- When you touch the lamp, it displays a rainbow of colors in quick succession. If your lamp is paired to a group of more than two people, you can assign a color to each person. When they touch their lamp, your lamp will light up with the special color that you have assigned to them.
- This lamp is just the perfect gift idea for friends and loved ones. In fact, there’s no better way to let them know you’re thinking of them than lighting up their home, literally.
- There are two variants of the touch lamps. The tiffany edition has a stained glass design on the lamp body while the modern design features a plain lamp body with no design.
This product is built to electronic specifications and standards of the United States and Canada, for buyers in other parts of the world, additional modifications (or a converter) may be necessary.