For females, there are few things more traumatizing than being accosted by a robber, a rapist, or even the neighborhood bum. If you could bring the chances of that happening down to the bare-minimum, wouldn’t you? Well that’s exactly why you need a Personal Security Alarm Keychain.
This portable safety device is one that you need to have on you at all times. When you activate it in distress situations, the portable security alarm keychain lets out a very loud panic alarm that can be heard as far as 185 meters away.
How to Use Your Personal Alarm Keychain
This safety device is pretty easy to use. There is a pin strap attached to the side of the security keychain. To set off the alarm, just pull out the pin strap. Similarly, if you want to turn off the panic alarm, simply put the pin strap back in.
The pin strap is located at the side of the device and it is easily accessible. That way, you’re not struggling to locate it when you should be warding off potential threats to your safety.
If you still need reasons to invest in this wonderful security item, here’s a few of them:
- Loud distress alarm: This safety device is as loud as 130 decibels. This is loud enough to not only scare your attacker, but to also draw the attention of people who can help. As small as it may seem, the personal security alarm keychain can save your life.
- It also doubles as a keychain and a bag accessory. This means that in addition to bringing you help in your time of need, it also provides a home for your keys and adds color to your bags.
- It makes the perfect gift. With this purchase of the Personal Security Alarm Keychain, you get a pack of five different but equally beautiful keychains. You can easily send these out to your friends, colleagues and family as gifts for any occasion. I mean, what says “I care about your safety” more than a portable safety alarm keychain?
- The Personal Security Alarm Keychain is made of ABS, a common plastic polymer. Being made of plastic, the device is relatively brittle and should therefore be handled with care. Avoid placing heavy objects (including yourself) on it.
- Each device has three LR44 batteries which last up to an average of 12 months before they need to be replaced.
- Unless it is deactivated, the alarm will continue to ring out for 90 minutes after it is set off.
- Alarm distance is about 185 meters.
- Alarm intensity is about 130 db. This is VERY loud and should therefore be held away from the ear to prevent hearing loss.