Do you ever feel like you’re bottling a lot in and you just need to let it out sometimes? Have you ever thought about picking up a coloring book?
Now hold on, I know you’re thinking, “I am an adult, why would I want to color in butterflies or drawings of cartoon animals?” I get it, I won’t want that either.
Thankfully, there’s always something for everyone. This Swear Words Coloring Book is an adult coloring book that contains outlines of “not so nice” words for you to color in.
This book by Alex Fleming contains different words in different elegant designs. So the next time you feel frustrated at work or at home, and you’re looking for a harmless way to let out some steam, you could just whip out this book and get busy.
Not only is this coloring book hilarious, it is a great way to take off some of the edge.
This edition of the Swear Words Coloring Book comes with 56 pages and about 26 swear word designs to color in. With a very elegant cover design, it will definitely make a great gift for your loved ones.
- This item is a 56-page adult coloring book. It contains 26 different designs of swear words for you to color in.
- The book has single sided pages with a dimension of 8.5 by 11 inches.
- This item also comes with a digital PDF book of the coloring book. This means that you can always reprint it when you have completely colored the physical book.
- At the back of the book, there are links to other adult coloring books to try.
- The book also contains a code from the author. When you type this code into the author’s website, you get access to some of his past drawings and you also get a new drawing every month. I mean, this book is a gift that keeps on giving.
- The Swear Words Coloring book is also a funny gift idea. If you know that friend who is always worked up and needs to unwind sometimes, this book would be a great addition to their life.
You may also like this Calm The F*ck Down Coloring Book.