We’ve had keychains with pocket knives, keychains with LED lights, keychains with stuffed animals, and so much more. But this item takes it a step further – now you can have a keychain that doubles as a TV remote.
Have you ever been trying to relax in public without disturbance from the loud TV that no one seems to be watching? Well now, by simply owning TV-B-Gone Remote Control Keychain, you can fix that.
The Remote Control Keychain is a handheld device that is capable of turning off any TV in the world.
By simply pointing and clicking the button, you can say “good riddance” to that TV noise. Or you can mess with your friends while they’re watching their favorite basketball game.
Whatever your intentions are, this keychain will not let you down!
Features of the TV-B-Gone Remote Control Keychain
- The TV-B-Gone Remote Control Keychain is an extremely lightweight keychain device. It comes equipped with a small button in the middle. This button acts as a remote that is capable of turning off any kind of TV in the world. It does this by emitting about 209 different codes at the same time. Although it might take a while to go through all the turn-off codes (about 69 seconds), the codes for the most common TV sets are emitted first. So chances are, you’ll not be waiting too long.
- It is small enough to fit into your pocket or even your palm. This means that you can carry out your mischief without the fear of being spotted. It measures just 1.75 by 0.75 by 2.25 inches.
- This item is powered by two LR44 batteries.
- This product comes with a 90 day warranty. If you’re having issues with your device, you can always trade it in for a replacement.
- This product variant is sold already assembled. However, if you’re one of those people who loves to put things together by themselves, you’re in luck because there is a DIY variant of this product. The DIY variant allows you to assemble the remote keychain by yourself.
- The remote keychain is a great way to light up a boring social gathering. If you notice that everyone is glued to the screen instead of talking to each other, turning off the TV set abruptly might be the perfect way to get their attention.
- It is also a great gift item for your loved ones.