The Twisty Glass Blunt is a genius innovation that aims to clean up the messes that traditional rolling papers create.
They serve the same purpose like regular blunts, only this time you don’t need any special rolling skills, and you never have to worry about the health hazards of inhaling paper smoke.
The Twisty Glass Blunt, is portable, easy to use, and very durable. It is a simple glass body and corkscrew combo that was designed to address all the concerns that consumers have with rolling papers.
All you have to do is load the glass body with whatever herb you want to smoke, screw it in and light it up. All hail the paperless revolution!
- The Twisty Glass Blunt consists of a glass cylindrical body, a gold plated corkscrew and a plastic cap. The glass cylinder holds the herbs, and the corkscrew is used to push up the herbs into the glass. The bottom of the corkscrew cover is perforated so that you can inhale the smoke from that end.
- The spiral design of the corkscrew elongates the path of the smoke so that by the time it hits you, it is much cooler. Say goodbye to scalding blunt hits.
- The glass body is about 3.5 inches tall and can hold up to 1.5 grams of herbs. This is relatively smaller than the regular glass blunts (which hold up to 4 grams), but considering that this is a “mini blunt”, it kind of makes sense. Also, the smaller the glass blunt, the more discreet you can be with it.
- The mouthpiece is compatible with a 510 drip tip. This means you can fit it to your 510 tip e-cigarette.
How to Use the Twisty Glass Blunt
The mini glass blunt is really easy to figure out. There are not a lot of steps involved, and the parts are easy to disassemble and reassemble. However, if you’re having a hard time figuring it out, you can just follow these steps:
- Secure the cap at the top of the glass body and remove the corkscrew.
- Fill the tube with herbs and twist the corkscrew to push the herbs towards the cap. When you’re sure you have the right amount of herbs in the glass body, secure the corkscrew.
- Now remove the plastic cap and light up your herbs!
- Once you’re done smoking, just disassemble the glass blunt and clean it out for the next use.
When loading the glass blunt, do not overload it or load it with wet herbs as it can cause the glass to overheat and crack under pressure.